[Wine] Darwine issues

adcurtin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 30 19:34:51 CDT 2008

I am trying to use darwine 1.1.7 on 10.5.5 and am having issues. I downloaded the package from thisismyinter.net and is doesn't run anything, including the sample winelib applications. However, when I use the version from http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/ it runs just fine. I have XQuartz 2.3.1 as well. This started recently, I can't remember what did it. Here is a link to the output when I try to run winefile.exe: http://pastebin.com/f374330ca
What is wrong, and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks for your help,
Andy