[Wine] Re: Howto "trickle" wine applications..????

jeffz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 1 02:22:38 CDT 2008

Steve wrote:
> Someone for the love of go must have a answer for this..  :)
>
> Im so needing to trickle a few games/apps running under wine..
>
> Anyone got any ideas?

I'm not sure trickle is the word you're looking for... trickle: run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"

Which program does not work?  What are your video card and drivers?  What was the console output?