[Wine] Re: jack not available in winecfg

shuptuu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 1 08:28:53 CDT 2008

ok, that's not good to run wine as root. It was just to be sure it's not a problem of user mismatch.
Anyway, I have the same problem stating jack as normal user and then winecfg: no jack option available...
very strange. I checked 10 times: libwine-jack is correctly installed (check with dpkg -l | grep libwine , check the winejack.drv.so existance in /usr/lib/wine/)
is there a way to see why wine doesn't load that file?