[Wine] Re: Slow performance with many 3D games

Fazer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 1 15:55:03 CDT 2008

Oh, that was my point! So DirectX 9 still needs some work to be done. When can we expect better support for it? There is its status at http://www.winehq.org/site/status_directx, but it's pretty confusing how much time it will take to finish the implementation.

Basically, I'd want applications to run as good as on their native system, but I'm glad they work at all - I was shocked when I first launched a program in Wine and it ran pretty well :-)