[Wine] Window Scrolling on OSX

Zach Drayer zach at drayer.name
Wed Sep 3 13:01:02 CDT 2008

Sorry for the 1.1.3 being broken.. classes just started so I've been a
bit busy with things and haven't had time to recompile..   I'll have
1.1.4 built whenever that's released (friday?) as things have calmed
down a bit.

There's a few problems for opengl. A linker error, not searching the
right dir for libs, and that the libGL that comes with Xquartz on OS X
is at 1.2, while Wine looks for functions from 1.3.

The linker error isn't major and can be fixed by setting LDFLAGS.  Not
searching for the right dir can be fixed by editing config.h when
compiling to point to libGL.1.dylib (but this is somewhat of a hack as
it should do so automatically..)

And the sources could be hacked to ignore the version
incompatibility's, but my goal with Darwine is to compile it with
bland wine sources without any changes to it. And I imagine it
requires libGL 1.3 instead of 1.2 for a particular reason, not just to
irritate and inconvenience people.  However according to http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/122
  - the milestone for this to be fixed is Xquartz 3.0, and its up to
2.3rc's right now so it looks like it'll be awhile :\

-Zach