[Wine] Re: WoW and Zune

ulberon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 3 13:47:51 CDT 2008

1) Use envy (since you are using ubuntu) to download / install your graphics drivers:
http://albertomilone.com/nvidia_scripts1.html

2) Zune's not supported because .net doesn't work (and I think it also needs windows media player 11 or some or nonsense).  I personally used KVM and run windows xp inside linux, and then installed zune into that.  Yes, that's complicated (there are some decent guides for using KVM).  I think virtual box would also work, or really any virtualization software.

3) Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of wine and not the one that came with Ubuntu.  Follow the guide here:
http://www.winehq.org/site/download-deb