[Wine] Re: See if I have this correct - Using a Windows Share

trwagner1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 3 20:24:57 CDT 2008

Thanks to both of you.  I missed the debug tool as I was looking for "error log" when reading the faqs.

I had read the wineusr-guide.pdf on page 14 (Chapter 3).  However, I may have read this incorrectly in respect to drive letters instead of unc paths.  I can link to the share, I can never see the drive from wine.  I can see it from the shell just fine.

Will do some more digging and playing around.  Thank you both for your suggestions.

Ted