[Wine] Window Scrolling on OSX

Zach Drayer zach at drayer.name
Thu Sep 4 11:36:25 CDT 2008

Nope, Darwine (my builds at least) are a straight compilation of
Wine's sources; take a peek in /Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/
Contents/ - everything that you get when compiling Wine goes in
there.  On Intel Macs at least, the "Darwine" port basically refers to
WineHelper.app (the app launcher that lets you double click on things
exe/lnk/msi's and automatically run them) now.

Of course, Darwine for PPC has patches for QEMU and the like, but I've
never touched those.

What you're talking about for a native Darwine has to do with writing
a Quartz driver to run instead of X11.  It's still within Wine's realm
of content (see http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX/QuartzDriver for
information on quartzdrv, or http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/
winequartzdrv.git for the latest sources).  Which is well beyond my
coding abilities at the moment.