[Wine] Wine + Wineasio + JACK + Various VSTs

yu_raider wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 4 11:44:08 CDT 2008

Recently I've been browsing the app database and saw that it's possible to run Guitar Rig 3 and various other VSTs through wine and wineasio.
And I did get it to work - the only problem is that there's a lot of humming noise on the input, a lot more than there is in Windows. Now, I know that this is probably because of the alsa driver or something similar but I didn't know where to post this question else, and I don't know any native app which I could use to determine the source of the problem.

I'm wondering if there's anybody else with similar experience?