[Wine] TVPaint (SafeNet dongle protection)

TimFR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 4 13:32:13 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'd like to use TVPaint with Wine. I know it can run (I ran the demo witch desn't need the SafeNet dongle installation, there is a few "bugs" but it still can be used.)

I've been told someone did a patch to use SafeNet sentinel protection dongle (I've try to use it but unsuccessfully as I'm not very good for programming).

Can someone tell me if it's planned to include this patch to wine, and how much long can it take?