[Wine] Re: MPLAB under wine

benbjamin.grant.du wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 4 14:17:46 CDT 2008

ulberon:
on the computer it works: wine-1.0
on computer it doesn't work: wine-0.9.25

I know i know I we're supposed ot have the newest version of wine befoer asking questions but I don't think that's the issue because I've actually had this problem on my lcal computer with wine-1.0

vitamin
I looked at the frequently asked questions, can you be more explicit in your answer? Do you mean typing "wine" before MPLAB.exe? If so, why did you refer me to the FAQs and not just tell me to type wine first.  Regardless, that didn't make any difference.