[Wine] Re: help for hire? wine crashes when running http://www.verydoc

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 5 11:48:07 CDT 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Please tell me why you feel that my message was unsolicited, or under
> what definitions of bulk a single message fall under. You may want to
> understand what the term spam means before you use it. Not all
> messages that you do not like for one reason or another are spam.

Codewavers already have enough advertisement all over Wine. Adding more doesn't help. And comments like that will discourage some developers from getting into Wine.
Telling every company to write their software for Linux doesn't help to solve a problem at hand - non-working application on Wine.

Please refrain from posts like that in the future.