[Wine] Re: Sketchup was unable to initialize OpenGl

raja_s_patil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 6 02:13:39 CDT 2008

> I am not sure how to go on from here, so I thought, let's ask the experts.
>
> My video card is: Asus EAX1650Pro gamer edition.
> I run: Ubuntu 6.04.01 desktop amd 64.

First Make sure that OpenGL is working in Native Linux
May Be u need to install Correct Graphics Driver for ur
Hardware. I also faced similar problem and in my case
I installed a correct graphics Driver.

Simple test for OpenGL is to test with OpenGL screensavers
(This is to best my Knowledge).

Once OpenGL is Working Natively on Linux
Do Sketchup Installation and It works.

Mine is KUbuntu 8.0.4.1, wine 1.1.3

I have done some settings after install but
I dont remember them exactly. Hope I could search
them and post again

Thanks and Best Regards

Raja Patil