[Wine] Re: WoW and Zune

ichundu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 6 15:30:33 CDT 2008

xfragbunnyx wrote:
> Alright, I'll check out virtual box than. But I bought my zune when it first came out, back when all I had was windows xp. That was awhile ago. Also, envy keeps giving an error message when I try to install my video drivers. I downloaded legacy for ubuntu and everything, and it tells me my operating system is not supported. So I guess that my card just isn't supported by linux?

xfragbunnyx, you said you downloaded Envy Legacy, but if you take a look here http://albertomilone.com/nvidia_scripts1.html you'll see that the right version of Envy for the latest ubuntu (8.04, the Hardy Heron) is not Envy Legacy but Envy NG so try to uninstall it and then install envy ng.

hope this helps !