[Wine] WoW and Zune

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:36:45 CDT 2008

2008/9/3 xfragbunnyx <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:

> Alright, I'll check out virtual box than. But I bought my zune when it first came out, back when all I had was windows xp. That was awhile ago. Also, envy keeps giving an error message when I try to install my video drivers. I downloaded legacy for ubuntu and everything, and it tells me my operating system is not supported. So I guess that my card just isn't supported by linux?

One note - VirtualBox is currently broken in Ubuntu Hardy - and has
been for weeks - because they keep forgetting to approve the updated
VirtualBox kernel module. (It's sitting waiting to go into Hardy
Proposed.) This happens *every release* of the kernel, because whoever
updates the kernel can't be bothered telling whoever updates
VirtualBox, and the kernel modules get lost in Ubuntu bureaucracy.
Meanwhile, none of your virtual machines work and no-one who both
gives a hoot and can fix the problem can be found.

- d.