[Wine] Rosetta Stone Microphone Detection

Jason Weisberger jbdubbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:01:03 CDT 2008

I'm on Wine 1.0 still, so there might be some sort of fix in 1.1.3, I'll
give that a try, meanwhile I tried your fix on Gentoo with Wine 1.0 and
still no go, the at-fault error line might be

ALSA lib seq_hw.c:457:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: No such
file or directory
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on AK5370          ,
disabling mixer

but who knows.  I'll shout back when I know if 1.1.3 helps.

Jason

--
Jason Weisberger
jbdubbs at gmail.com