[Wine] Re: Help running Crysis

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 8 06:31:52 CDT 2008

Codemastadink wrote:

> I cant CD to the file, i think cuz my .wine file in the home folder is hidden.

The fact that it's hidden is irrelevant; just type the full path in the terminal. If you're not sure exactly what the full path is, set your file manager to show hidden files so you can find it.

> "Simply download the patch (likely from bugzilla, or possibly from e-mail) and copy it to your ~/wine-git folder."
> I dont have that folder.

Create it.

If you don't know how to do basic things in your operating system, ask in your distro's support forums. These are not Wine questions.