[Wine] Wrong IP address error returned -- 64-bit CPU

wonky wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 8 12:52:13 CDT 2008

I'm no programming wiz, so I need some hand-holding on this one...

I have a couple of programs used to update my phone. First problem was that they showed the wrong IP address for my PC.  This I fixed by editing the /etc/hosts file with the right IP.

In order for the update to work, you must enter the IP address of your phone.  Every time I do this, they come back with "invalid IP Address" even though it is correct.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.  I can supply logs and/or the 90KB program.  They are from Linksys/Sipura, and are  "rington.exe"   and  "rec-spa962-5-2-8sc.exe"

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.