[Wine] The Spore Game ALMOST work...

melsen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 10 06:09:09 CDT 2008

Alright.. so.. it seems the newly released game, spore, almost works with wine.. with a few exceptions.. there is some graphical errors that apparently seems to be able to be fixed.

I found a place on the internet where a guy have posted a blog entry on how to make it working... except.. I cant seem to figure out how to follow that guide.

See it here: http://ericbetts.org/node/91

Can anyone tell me how I in Ubuntu applies that spore.patch file to my working version of wine without screwing anything up..

Thanks.