[Wine] Re: Problem saving xls Office 2007 #1

black1282 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 10 08:45:49 CDT 2008

Thanks for the reply dimesio!

I done as you said, with wine 1.1.4 I installed no probs and didn't do any overrides.  The same thing is happening though, here is the console output when I try to save an existing xls file.

Code:
fixme:ole:OleQueryLinkFromData (0x15eba8),stub!
fixme:hook:IsWinEventHookInstalled (32778)-stub!
fixme:hook:IsWinEventHookInstalled (32778)-stub!
fixme:storage:StgCreateStorageEx Stub: calling StgCreateDocfile, but ignoring pStgOptions and grfAttrs
fixme:storage:StgCreateDocfile Storage share mode not implemented.
fixme:storage:StorageImpl_CopyTo Exclude option not implemented
fixme:hook:IsWinEventHookInstalled (32782)-stub!

Thanks again for your help!