[Wine] Re: Problem saving xls Office 2007 #1

black1282 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 10 12:56:27 CDT 2008

You're right, I opened an existing xls file, saved it as an xlsx, the overwrote the original xls file.  This file now works correctly, however, I have to go through this operation with each xls file I have...

I failed to mention that these xls files I'm opening have all been created by OpenOffice, I don't know if that could be the cause.

Thanks again dimesio, I appreciate your help.

p.s. The last two comments on the bug report are mine, should I delete them and create a new bug with these findings?