[Wine] Neverwinter Nights Update ?

Darragh Bailey felix at compsoc.nuigalway.ie
Thu Sep 11 12:41:39 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:30:11AM -0500, crow_se wrote:
> Hello all
> I have just purchased NeverWinter Nights Platinum Edition which consists of the original game plus Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark.
> The installation is at version 1.63 and I have been trying to update to version 1.69 by means of the patches downloaded from nwn.bioware.com. These patch files are about 300 Mb each in size and are called

If you are only interested in playing the game, then I suggest using the
native version which was released for linux.

The client should be availabel from bioware's website, and if necessary
the data files as well.

Other than that the only thing you really need from your purchase is the
serial key.

Aside from simply testing NeverWinder Nights on wine, since there is a
native client available, its not really worth fixing any bugs found.

--
Darragh

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."