[Wine] Re: Only 1 more thing to switch to linux - Trackmania

ozbolt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 13 12:32:22 CDT 2008

Sorry for being late on response but here I am.
Thanks for answers, but still doesn't work, I have also tried with those 4 of 5 dlls (i can't find ThumbGbx.dll) but still,...
second: I have downloaded preinstalled version of Yu-gi-oh games for my little brother, and they, all 3 works 100% with wine - i am so grateful.
So I am asking myself if there exist a version of TMNF that comes in a folder that I just run (let's say) TmNations.exe and it directly in game. I called this stuff preinstalled versions.
If you have any more ideas on howto please post here.