[Wine] Re: Installing wine 1.1.4 on Mac OS X - winecfg fails

tate wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 14 19:53:01 CDT 2008

I have ran into a similiar problem. I just uninstalled 1.1.2 to install 1.1.4. I am doing it from scratch and the installation ends at the freefont configure. I changed the config command to have --without-freefont. The installation goes fine after that but then nothing works after it finishes. winehelper works fine but none of the .exe's work including the ones included with wine. I am running mac osx 10.5.4. I even tried using the prebuilt 1.1.4 that is just a disk image and i got the same outcome. I think maybe i uninstalled 1.1.2 wrong or i am just not doing something right.