[Wine] Re: STRANGE problem when loading a .exe!

fescobar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 14 22:26:44 CDT 2008

So, I did something to fix the problem, I don't know if it was something obvious, but I used to type in the terminal:
wine /media/"Documents & Installers"/"Mis documentos"/Installers/"Virtual Farm"/"Virtual Farm"/VirtualFarm.exe
and that didn't work, the game started and then exit, but now I type:
wine "/media/Documents & Installers/Mis documentos/Installers/Virtual Farm/Virtual Farm/VirtualFarm.exe"
and it works.

Why is it different to double quote each folder with spaces in the name or double quoting the whole thing?