[Wine] Re: Petition for PunkBuster Support/Version for WINE in Linux

Devine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 17 12:53:43 CDT 2008

Chourmovs,

You are a little presumptuous, this is not my first week in Linux and Open Source Software.
I do what I can to help always - I am simply trying to help now. Laying back and letting things crawl along might be peaceful and nice to immerse in, but to get things done a little drive is needed.
A great portion of Linux and Open Source Software was developed not by hobbyists as a plaything as some people would like to believe - but by companies employing people to get things done.

Do you understand the use of words such as "should", "must" and "marketing" now? I considered them the right tools for the job.

I do not use Windows, I have not had a Windows installation for almost 2 years now. Windows would be the right tool for the gaming job - but I love Linux and OSS.

I just thought I would get that out of the way.
I used to have a Wine forums account, but I was inactive so it was wiped... Don't let my join date decieve you.