[Wine] USB Foot Pedals

baz73 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 18 02:36:23 CDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm running ubuntu 8.04 and Wine 1.0.  I am trying to get VEC foot pedals (http://www.nch.com.au/hardware/pedals.html - first one on list) to work with Express Scribe transcription from NCH (http://www.nch.com.au/software/linux.html).  When I download the native linux version of the software, the USB pedals work fine but the application is unable to play wav files.  Contacted NCH who said to use the windows version via wine - this now plays the wav files but does not seem to allow me to use the USB pedals.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

B.