[Wine] Re: Questions about BAT

jeffz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 19 00:07:45 CDT 2008

GamezR2EZ wrote:
> if anyone has an answer to my original question, and not a work around, please let me know
>
> i have several .bat files with exe's that i use like this, so ill need an answer to how this can be done, or if this can be done
>
> please do not offer alternative ways to do it, for this will not help me in the future

I've read your original post three times and I can't see that you've clearly explained what the problem is.

If it's about dragging and dropping then why don't you just use a FOR statement to select the input from a directory instead of expecting it to be a parameter.

something like: FOR %%A in (C:\input\*.wav) do echo %%a