[Wine] Rendering problems in GW

Annirak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 19 13:21:34 CDT 2008

I'm trying to get Guild Wars working under Wine.  I'm running on a Phenom 9950 with 4GB of RAM and a radeonHD 4850.  I have wine 1.1.4 and catalyst 8.8 installed on Ubuntu Hardy (8.04).

When GW starts, it seems to render correctly, except that the blocks of graphics seem to be positioned in the wrong places, so that all the screen is jumbled up.  When I take a screenshot, (through the gw interface) I get correct rendering.

Is there anything I can do, or any more information I can provide?