[Wine] Unreal Tournament - variable speeds during gameplay

temurzyn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 20 13:50:12 CDT 2008

Unreal Tournament works great in 1.1.4, but with one 'little' problem - the speed of game (not fps, just speed of gameplay) is changing chaotically during gameplay - for example it speeds up whe looking on the floor - strange, isnt it??

Ofc I do own dual core processor, but commands taskset 0x01 and  -cpuspeed dont work.

I dont understand, the Native UT goes ultra fast (and with graphic issues) when windows version goes without problems, but with this one - what im supposed to do??