[Wine] Re: Rosetta Stone Microphone Detection

NeilWards wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 21 16:34:50 CDT 2008

Thank you Rsay, it was a nice try, but I could not get this to work with my Logitech mic. For the record I have it (the microphone, that is) set up so that it works fine in Audacity.

After opining Wine configure, dmesg gives me lots of these:
[ yadda. yadda*] ALSA /build/buildd/linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24-2.6.24/debian/build/build-generic/sound/alsa-driver/usb/usbaudio.c:1345: 4:1:1: usb_set_interface failed
*yadda. yadda being a string of 4numbers, followed by 6numbers.

I realize that this info might be entirely useless, but I knowing as little as I do, I assume that they are related.
-Thanks