[Wine] Windows Remote Desktop Protocol in 1.1.5

Lewis Donofrio lewis.donofrio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:57:01 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Sven Willenberger <svenw at intercom.net>wrote:

> luxor presumably uttered the following on 09/22/08 10:00:
>
>> I know but I need the Windows Remote Desktop Protocol!
>>

>> Why do you need the windows RDP client specifically? The linux version
> connects to any windows machine running the RDP server.

For cases like mine where we do not have X11 Client (no xdm screen) on the
iPhone but we do have the Server so if I ssh into my phone I can run xeyes
and rdesktop.  I'd like to run mstsc inside of wine on my iPhone to remote
manage my servers.

--Also for corp vpn's that use activex controls to authd you.