[Wine] Re: Application can't access the internet or start a browser

jkwan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 22 12:47:21 CDT 2008

OK,

I followed the instructions on that page, also installed a few things from winetricks because of other error messages and updated to wine 1.0.  Now I still get the following when I start the program:

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f61c,0x00000000), stub!

However, it seems to start fine as before.  "Activate over the internet" still does not work, and when the program tries to open a browser for "Activate by email/phone/fax", I get the following:

err:winebrowser:wmain Usage: winebrowser URL

So I think basically if I can get the program to open a browser properly it will be fine.  Does anyone know why this still is not working?