[Wine] dedicated usb support

"Jörg Kühne" joerg.kuehne at gmx.net
Wed Sep 24 12:00:21 CDT 2008

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:42:59 -0500
> Von: "vitamin" <wineforum-user at winehq.org>
> An: wine-users at winehq.org
> Betreff: [Wine]  Re: dedicated usb support

> Jörg Kühne wrote:
> > Driver version is 2.1.0.
> > Joystick (IPACS Ikarus Gamecommander) has 7 axes (X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry, Rz,
> Throttle)
> > and 6 buttons (Trigger, ThumbBtn, ThumbBtn2, TopBtn, TopBtn2,
> PinkieBtn).
> >
> > but wine doesn't detect or map them to the application (model aircraft
> simulator).
>

> Do you get any additional output when running Wine with 'WINEDEBUG=+dinput
> wine your_program.exe
>

> Jörg Kühne wrote:
> >
> > --
> > Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit
> allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger
>

> Remove this crap.

Dear wine user group

I couldn't start the application in a terminal. After the installation of the simulator an icon was created. The following are the start commands on the icon properties:
command:  env WINEPREFIX="/root/.wine" wine "C:\Program Files\IPACS\AeroFly Professional Deluxe\flyrun.exe"
working directory: /root/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/IPACS/AeroFly Professional Delux

May someone has an idea how I get to the debug information --> WINEDEBUG=+dinput wine your_program.exe

thanks in advance.

best regards.

joerg