[Wine] Re: Crossloop chat window not working

tosho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 24 22:44:55 CDT 2008

Update:
After completely removing wine (and my .wine directory) and reinstalling wine and fakeIE the chat window apperars and looks good
BUT
when I type in some text it is neither copied to the chat history (the upper part of the windo) nor is it transmitted to the client.
If the client (which uses Windows) tryes to send some text it is copied to the client's history but not transmitted to me.

Is there any thing that I have to install additionaly (maybe the riched component)?