[Wine] Re: PX-Map doesn't work

qwertymn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 26 08:54:24 CDT 2008

Hi, did you install the requirements as well: quote:
Additionally there is made a reduced version of the installation-program, for machines that already have the standard modules MDAC (version 2.5 or higher) and BDE (version 5.11 or higher) installed. The installation-program checks whether or not these modules are installed.
BTW what is BDE?

Anyway, i gave it a try and it crashes for me too. I was able to open a map using native oleaut32 though. So maybe you could try the following:

'wget http://kegel.com/wine/winetricks && sh winetricks vcrun6'

 WINEDLLOVERRIDES="oleaut32=n" winPX-Map.exe

could you try that, and see if it works?