[Wine] Re: Network Scanning

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 26 13:38:47 CDT 2008

sveijk wrote:

> Sorry, that was just my mistake inversing the naming convention.  In wineconf it does not give me the option of using an overide for twain_32.dll.  (or anything twain or twunk for that matter).

It's not on the list in the Libraries tab, but you can simply type it in under "New overrides." Winecfg will generate a popup warning that this is not recommended, and ask if you really want to do this, but if you click yes, it will add it to the list of existing overrides.  At least, it does in 1.1.5, but I don't think that's something that has changed since 1.0.