[Wine] wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000064

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 20:22:36 CDT 2008

xekhz wrote:
> Why am i always getting this crash ??
> I dont understand how can I make this work

Because your program and the version of Wine you are using do not work
well together.

Now for a few questions, since I gave up mind reading a long time ago:

1.  What is the name of the application and if it is available in an
unaltered form on the Internet, where can we download it from?
2.  What version of Wine are you using (if it is NOT Wine 1.0 or higher,
please try it with that version)?
3.  What Linux distribution are you using?
4.  Did you look at the Applications Database (AppDb) for the
application and any solutions to your problem?

Thank you.
James McKenzie