[Wine] Re: wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000064

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 30 08:45:39 CDT 2008

xekhz wrote:
> you cant download. It is a public administration application built on top of powerbuider. (www.airc.pt )
> Im trying to use wine so that in my town hall we can de-install all windows desktops that uses this application.
>
> Wine version
> 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 compiled from source
> Debian lenny

Then the only way for you to fix this problem is to either fix Wine yourself or hire someone to fix it for you. At least start from filing a bug report in Wine bugzilla and attach complete terminal output (as a text file). Also include output (as a separate file) when running wine with
Code:
WINEDEBUG=+treeview wine program.exe &> program_log.txt

I'm not suggesting using any native components, or you will be required to have valid windows license.