No subject

Tue Sep 2 11:01:37 CDT 2008

My set up is as follows:

Wine 1.1.5
Ubuntu Hardy 8.04
Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS
3 Gig of RAM
Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz

          I have determined the problem, but I am not sure if it is merely a configuration error on my end, or Wine in general. Upon rendering anything that requires textures, the command line output is as follows:

          fixme:d3d_shader:shader_glsl_load_constantsF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_OPERATION (0x502) from glUniform4fvARB() @ glsl_shader.c / 265
          fixme:d3d_shader:shader_glsl_load_constants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_OPERATION (0x502) from glUniform4fvARB @ glsl_shader.c / 445
          fixme:d3d:state_zfunc D3DCMP_NOTEQUAL and D3DCMP_EQUAL do not work correctly yet
          fixme:d3d_surface:fb_copy_to_texture_direct Doing a pixel by pixel copy from the framebuffer to a texture, expect major performance issues

For many other games my Wine install works perfectly...

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks in advance.