[Wine] Wine on Ubuntu 8.04 FreeNX with Mac OS X 10.3 NX client

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 08:50:09 CDT 2009

optimaco <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote on April 1st:

>The whole environment is to be deployed for a business application to be accessible via remote
>desktop and we have at least 15 machines with Mac OS X 10.3, so this is quite critical.

This sounds like an April Fools joke, but if it is not, the solution would be to upgrade.  Apple no longer supports MacOSX 10.3 and is ending support for 10.4.  As a matter of fact, what version of Wine are you running on your MacOSX 10.3 Macs as I understand it will not run on Intel Macs and Wine does not run well on PowerPC Macs.

James McKenzie