[Wine] Problems with Counter Strike Source

GhostRider wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 2 11:46:33 CDT 2009

Hi all

First : sorry for my english, i'm french  [Embarassed]

I have a problem with counter strike source.
I'm on Ubuntu 8.04.2 Hardy ( and not Studio, i just have the ubuntu studio skin ), i have an ATI radeon 4850 graphic card ( with the latest drivers installed ) and Wine 1.1.18 .

To launch the game, i put " WINEDEBUG=fixme-all wine -fullscreen -w 1440 -h 900 -refresh 60 -dxlevel 81 -console -heapsize 1024000 "$@" " in the css / properties / set launch options ( i don't know if it's like that in English, i tried to translate )
See my screen if u don't understand
[Image: http://moe.mabul.org/up-mini/moe/2009/04/02/img-184203ffir2.png ] (http://moe.mabul.org/up/moe/2009/04/02/img-184652y1npn.pngl)
http://moe.mabul.org/up/moe/2009/04/02/img-184652y1npn.png
The problems are :
sometimes the game crash wen i try to join a server
sometimes the game make crash the system when playing / joining a server ( i have to reboot with the button on the case )
sometimes i can play 30mn / 1h and the game crash ( close without any error message )
very often the game crash just avec i joined a server ( 2 or 3mn after joining a server )
I tryed to reduce the resolution ( 1024*768, 1280 * 1024 ... ), make the game " windowed " ( not fullscreen ) but problems stays !

I dnt know what can i do ...
If someone got a solution, tell me ...

I hope u understand my message  [Embarassed]  sorry for my " french " english  [Rolling Eyes]

Have a nice day