[Wine] ATI video card problems with WoW

TunnlRat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 2 23:52:52 CDT 2009

[Shocked] Well I am very impressed, i got ubuntu up and running with World of Warcraft on my wife's system and it runs better with wine that it did in windows, she however has an nvidia video card.

my laptop has an ATI Radeon xpress 1100 video card in it, i can play until i move once i start moving the graphics go all haywire all over the place, i have heard nothing good about ATI cards and wine.

I had ubuntu update the drivers to the newest ones i could get.

Any ideas on what i can do to get WoW to run. I've been messing around with all the graphics settings to no avail up to this point.