[Wine] Recovering Icons

Setheck wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 3 05:40:41 CDT 2009

So I upgraded my computer, and did a clean install of Ubuntu 9.04
To prevent myself from having to install all my wine apps, i just copied my .wine folder over to the new install.
I should note that this worked like a charm and I thought it was too easy to be true at first.

However, I am having the problem where I cannot find the icons for my desktop. I am wondering if these icons are stored somewhere in a windows folder under the .wine directory? Or are they gone? Please help.