[Wine] How can we improve WNE?

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 3 11:35:12 CDT 2009

Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote on April 3rd:

>On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Warren Dumortier <nwarrenfl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello everybody.
>>
>> I'm a (quite) happy WINE user, but i would like to propose some things to
>> the WINE developers.
>>
>> 4. Optional imo and not very important imo: add some color schemes in
>> Winecfg, not themes, but some color variations. But that's really not needed
>> in my opinion.
>
>That's been discussed, as the job of the distro to provide some
>default matching schemes.

It is time to remind folks that Wine is used on more than Linux.  For instance, it would be real nice to have a color scheme that matches that of the MacOSX Aqua interface and that this color scheme be selectiable.  This may already be available as I am not up to date on the progress of the theming project.

James McKenzie