[Wine] Re: L4D crashes reaching in-game, d3d_shader bug maybe?

myromance123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 4 04:09:17 CDT 2009

guanxiaof, what do you mean "it could not bother WINE"?

 Are you trying to say that the error being output isn't the main problem( or a problem at all)?
If that is what you're saying, what is the problem then?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you ( I read your reply several times ).

I have read elsewhere that this problem is already covered by Catalyst 8.1 and above but those were from various forums, so I wasn't sure.