[Wine] Re: LOTRO & Wine Performance Issues

CynicalPride wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 4 23:47:22 CDT 2009

Update: Apparently, WINE is not identifying my hardware properly, when I set DeviceID/Vendor ID manually, I see a HUGE performance increase, however It's still not where It should be.

At this moment, my GTX 260 is performing on par with my 7600 GT. I feel I'm getting closer to the issue, however I do not feel this is a driver issue. I feel this is an issue with WINE and the NVIDIA GTX 260 series graphics card.