[Wine] How can we improve WNE?

Warren Dumortier nwarrenfl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 03:03:00 CDT 2009

Tried to make a patch, but i have some questions.

Here's what i would do:
Create a new groupbox named "Advances Direct3D Settings" and put things
there + add a label to warn these settings can make wine unstable. Bad idea?

I first said adding a button would be enough, but i do not where a button
would fit in the current interface.

Actually Wine compiles, but gui items are not created in the rc files, where
are tey exactly created? Sorry, find it strange...