[Wine] Re: How can we improve WNE?

loltsy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 5 08:36:23 CDT 2009

Warren Dumortier wrote:
> Tried to make a patch, but i have some questions.
>
> Actually Wine compiles, but gui items are not created in the rc files, where
> are tey exactly created? Sorry, find it strange...

I copypasted together something some days ago and it works for me. I must warn anyone who decides to use it I have no real idea of what I'm doing here and if it sets your hamster on fire that's your fault.

I also suspect it will totally destroy all the localizations except the English default but in either case it should give you an idea of how to add stuff the way you want.

http://www.kotinet.com/jukka.tastula/winecfg-burninghamster.diff.gz