[Wine] Resolution problem w/ Hoyle Card Games

kittybrat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 5 11:37:21 CDT 2009

Hello,
I am trying to run Hoyle Card Games through Wine, but when I load it, it messes up my resolution and it's so "full screen" that i can't even see the toolbar that allows me to exit the program.  Can anybody help?  I feel this is a long shot, but whatever.
I am running Ubuntu Intrepid, with Wine version 1.1.18.  In case there's another version, the HCG I'm running is 2005.  I have Wine's default Windows set at Win 98 (I was instructed to do that while installing).

Thanks.